Archives for Products
September 20, 2010 | 2 Comments
You’ve got to realize that out of all the possibilities – out of all the possible plans – out of all the things you could be doing right now in this lifetime - out of all the times you could have lived or would like to live – you choose this life and you choose to live it now.
It was no accident.
You’re here to do something, to share something, to express something and be something that makes the world a better place.
There is only one of you and you’re the only here to do bring this to the world – that’s what is so great about you.
I want to help you do it. I just came out with a new product and you’re the first one to grab it for this rock bottom introductory price… click here.
We all have choices and we all have the things that we want. But what about living the rich life? What about living a life full of riches? Not just material wealth… but creating a life of real fulfillment and meaning… and knowing that YOU made a real difference while you were here.
How much is that worth to you?
If you’re experiencing a lot of frustration like I was not so many years ago, this will help.
Click here to read more…
Must read books on personal growth. The books with a start (*) are my absolute favorites. I’ve read seventy-four of these books. The ones I haven’t read were recommended to me by close friends (and are now on my reading list). Be sure to scroll to the bottom and add your own:
- The Complete Conversations with God ~ Neale Donald Walsch *
- Using Your Brain for a Change ~ Richard Bandler *
- Unlimited Power ~ Anthony Robbins *
- Awaken the Giant Within ~ Anthony Robbins
- Don’t Shoot the Dog ~ Karen Pryor
- The Psychology of Persuasion ~ Robert Cialdini
- How to Win Friends and Influence People ~ Dale Carnegie
- The Mastery of Love ~ Don Miguel Ruiz
- Get the Life You Want ~ Richard Bandler
- Happier Than God ~ Neale Donald Walsch
- A Vision of Power and Glory ~ John Kehoe
- The Other Side and Back ~ Sylvia Browne
- Creative Visualization ~ Shakti Gawain
- Quantum Healing ~ Deepak Chopra
- Your Body’s Telling You: Love Yourself! ~ Lise Bourbeau *
- The Four Agreements ~ Don Miguel Ruiz
- Happy for No Reason: 7 Steps to Being Happy from the Inside Out ~ Marci Shimoff
- The Practice of Happiness ~ John Kehoe *
- The Power of Now ~ Eckhart Tolle
- Power vs Force ~ David R. Hawkins *
- Secrets for Success and Inner Peace ~ Dr. Wayne Dyer
- A New Earth ~ Eckart Tolle
- The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham ~ Esther and Jerry Hicks
- The 5 Rules of Thought ~ Mary T. Browne
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success ~ Deepak Chopra
- The Science of Success ~ James Arthur Ray
- Money and the Law of Attraction ~ Esther and Jerry Hicks *
- The Attractor Factor ~ Joe Vitale
- The Strangest Secret ~ Earl Nightingale *
- The Astonishing Power of Emotions ~ Esther and Jerry Hicks
- Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting ~ Lynn Grabhorn *
- Ask and It Is Given ~Â Esther and Jerry Hicks
- The Power of Intention ~ Dr. Wayne Dyer
- The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent ~ Esther and Jerry Hicks *
- The Secret ~ Rhonda Byrne
- The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships ~ Esther and Jerry Hicks
- The Lazy Way to Success ~ Frank Gratzon *
- Mind Power into the 21st Century ~ John Kehoe *
- The Mind Map Book ~ Tony Buzan
- The New Psycho-Cybernetics ~ Maxwell Maltz
- As a Man Thinketh ~ James Allen
- The Hidden Power ~ Judge Thomas Troward
- The Master Key System ~ Charles F. Haanel
- The Power of Self Mind Control ~ Burt Goldman
- The Biology of Belief ~ Bruce H. Lipton *
- Man’s Search for Meaning ~ Viktor Frankl
- The Power of Positive Thinking ~ Vincent Peale
- The Leader Who Had No Title ~ Robin Sharma
- Emotional Intelligence ~ Daniel Goleman
- You Can Have What You Want ~ Michael Neill
- Do One Thing Different ~ Bill O’Hanlon
- The World Is As You Dream It ~ John Perkins
- The One Minute Manager ~ Ken Blanchard
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari ~ Robin Sharma *
- Body Mind Mastery ~ Dan Millman
- You²: A High Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness ~ Price Pritchett *
- A Touch of Greatness ~ Frank Tibolt
- People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It! ~ Larry Winget *
- The Saint, The Surfer and the CEO ~ Robin Sharma
- Remember Everything You Read: 7 Day Speed Reading ~ Stanley D. Frank
- The Power of An Hour ~ Dave Lakhani
- Mastery: The Keys to Success and Long-Term Fulfillment ~ George Leonard
- The 80/20 Principle ~ Richard Koch
- It’s Not Over Until You Win ~ Les Brown
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ~ Stephen R. Covey
- Born To Win ~ Lewis Timberlake
- Who Will Cry When You Die ~ Robin Sharma
- The Road to Wealth ~ Robert G. Allen
- Six Thinking Hats ~ Edward de Bono
- Rules for Renegades ~ Christine Comaford-Lynch
- The Purple Cow ~ Seth Godin
- Ben Franklin: America’s Original Entrepreneur ~ Blaine McCormick
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got ~ Jay Abraham
- Multiple Streams of Income ~ Robert G. Allen
- Multiple Streams of Internet Income ~ Robert G. Allen
- Nothing Down for the 2000′s ~ Robert G. Allen
- E Myth Mastery ~ Michael E. Gerber
- How I Made My First Million on the Internet ~ Ewen Chia *
- Make Real Money on the Internet ~ Stephen Pierce
- The E Code ~ Joe Vitale and Jo Han Mok
- Good to Great ~ Jim Collins
- Unleashing the Ideavirus ~ Seth Godin
- You Were Born Rich ~ Bob Proctor
- Money, Success and You ~ John Kehoe
- The Science of Getting Rich ~ Wallace Wattles
- Busting Loose from the Money Game ~ Robert Scheinfeld *
- Think and Grow Rich ~ Napoleon Hill *
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind ~ T. Harv Eker *
- Speed Wealth ~ T. Harv Eker
- The Millionaire from Nazareth ~ Catherine Ponder
- It’s Not About the Money ~ Bob Proctor
- One Minute Millionaire ~ Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen
- Richest Man in Babylon ~ George Clason
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad ~ Richard T. Kiyosaki
- How to Get Lots of Money for Anything Fast ~ Stuart Lichtman
- The 4 Hour Work Week ~ Tim Ferris
- Take the Quantum Leap ~ Fred Alan Wolf
- Parallel Universes ~ Fred Alan Wolf
- The Holographic Universe ~ Michael Talbot *
- Mind into Matter ~ Fred Alan Wolf
- The Field ~ Lynn Mctaggart
Relationships and Communication
Spirituality and Well Being
Law of Attraction and Manifestation
Leadership and Peak Performance
Business and Entrepreneurship
Money and Wealth
Quantum Physics Reality
These books are linked to an affiliate program that I earn a commission on if you buy them. I don’t care if you buy them or not, I just wanted to share this list of awesome books with you :)
“Act as if you are the controlling element in your life.” ~ Richard Bandler
Registration for Mind Power Mastery closes tonight at midnight (EST).
You know me pretty good by now. I don’t have any hidden agenda. Some of my Newsletter Subscribers and Blog Readers have been following me for almost 3 years. Some of them have become coaching clients and others have become good friends.
Some just like the free stuff I give away.
Either way I’m here to help and make a difference and the best way I know to do that is by giving my students and clients practical tools and techniques that gets them results.
Waiting Is a Trap
How would you feel if you could:
- eliminate anxiety and stress
- live in total confidence and increase your performance
- gain new business and opportunities
Is this what you really want?
If it is then realize that you have to take a small step towards your goal before you get what you want. That’s the secret. Most people think that in order to make a big change that you have to take a big step outside of your comfort zone.
That’s not it at all. You might have to go slightly out of your comfort zone, but it’s just in small steps. What’s more important is your direction.
The Biggest Problem
The biggest problem I see is that people take a lot of steps but they’re not always moving in the same direction. Sometimes they spin around in circles and even go backwards.
Then an entire year goes by and they still can’t figure out why they’re not any further ahead after doing all this “work.”
Stop trying so hard and work smarter. Registration for Mind Power Mastery closes tonight at Midnight (Eastern Standard Time) and I’m giving away some awesome bonuses.
Clock is ticking. You’ve got about 17 hours left before I close the doors.
To your freedom,
P.S. Your decision to participate in this training is absolutely risk free. You can read about my 90 Day Money Back Garauntee right here: Mind Power Mastery
If you want to make a change in your life or achieve any goal (like Finding Love, Starting a Business, or Getting a New Job) and doing it faster and easier than ever before then keep reading…
I’ve been playing the personal growth game for about 4 years now and I have been extremely excited about the new insights I’ve gained from my own self discovery.
Nothing that I’ve experienced can compare to the gem I’ve unearthed over the last 5 months. If you’re not part of my Newsletter, be sure to get access to this new exciting series of video trainings. I guarantee it will make all the world of difference in your life.
Click here for Results Fast and Easy
To living your dreams,
This post is in response to the readers who enjoyed my article It’s Lonely at the Top and are interested in The Enlightened Warrior Training and other courses that I’ve attended. The Enlightened Warrior Training is one of many courses offered by Peak Potentials and is the course that I attended in September 2006. I’ve had a lot of people interested in this course and other courses I would suggest for maximizing personal growth.
Enlightened Warrior Training
In order to offer more value through this site I have contacted Peak Potential’s and they have agreed to offer you a discounted price on The Enlightened Warrior Training. The regular price to attend the Enlightened Warrior is $ 5,995.00 US.
Peak Potentials has agreed to offer you the following discount for a limited time:
- Primary:$3,095.00 US (including food & accommodations)
- Second Registrant: $ 2,895.00 US
- Teenager: $ 2,595.00 US
In order to receive this special pricing and address any of your questions, please contact Monika Colmorgen toll free at 1-888-868-8883 and enter Ext. 1380. When you speak to Monika make sure to mention that you found this discount via my website and she will honor the special pricing.
Update: You now have the option to register online using this link, Enlightened Warrior