Archives for Free Resources
I’ve done some interior decorating with my blog. I took away a few distracting links and simplified the right sidebar. I haven’t changed the theme (because I really like the theme), but I have made the overall look and feel simpler, I believe.
I’ve also setup a page for downloading Special Reports. You may have seen this page (or not!). On it, you’ll find a bunch of special reports that I created. You’ll love’em and they’re not going to cost you a cent.
They’re all free :)
Just click and download. You can post these special reports on your own blog if you like; as long as you don’t change the content or sell these reports (and just give them away for free!)…
Share them with as many people as you like.
Steve Click here to read more…
I’ve been putting together a series of special reports for you to download. This one is a 5 part mini course on Visualization. It’s full of great insights. It will teach you how to visualize and create the life you desire. No email or opt-in required. Just click and read.
Share with as many people as you like.
Download here: 5 Part Mini-Course on Visualization
Steve Click here to read more…
I just finished this **Special Report** on the 7 Principles in The Science of Getting Rich. It talks about abundance, making money and how to make money using that midas touch…. but since I still have these crazy Google Ads on my blog posts …and can’t be bothered taking them off… you’ll just have to keep reading until I post the download link…
Download here: Getting Rich
Here’s what you’ll learn in this **Special Report**
- The secrets I used to ask (and receive) an $8,000 raise while I was working as a full time employee back in 2006
- How I went from sinking in debt and only earning $1,000 every month to earning $9,583 monthly only 12 months later
- How to attract that special someone (and keep them hot for you) long after the romance has withered away
You’ll love it!
Download the **Special Report** Getting Rich
Share this report with as many people as you like.
Guest post by Michael @ The Examined Life
My neighbor had come over to ask for some of my help. She and her husband had been trying for most of the day to unplug their toilet.
I am not a plumber but I figured I would give it a try.
They had one of those large bell shaped black rubber plungers. It certainly looked like it should be able to do the job.
When I took a closer look, it was clear the toilet was certainly plugged – there was water standing in it about an inch below the seat rim.
I dipped the plunger into the water and thrust it deep into the abyss. As I felt the plunger take in a huge gulp of the brindle soup, I gave a mighty heave. With a great swirl and sucking sound the toilet drained its enormous draft.
“Wow! How did you do that? ” they exclaimed!
“Well, you see, it’s a Zen thing. I simply remember that I am the toilet, I am the plunger, I am the water, I am the pipe and I am the poop.”
“I will readily concede that if you achieve something in one hour, you will achieve two somethings in two hours. If your desiring limit is 16 somethings, then you have the mindless formula. But what if you want a million somethings? Then you need a new math.” ~ Fred Gratzon
Fred Gratzon explains this new math in this free chapter. It’s a cute book full of great insights. It will give you a new way of looking at the world. After I read the free chapter, I had to have the whole book :)
You can download it here: The Lazy Way to Success
P.S. You can also purchase the whole book here: Lazy Way Book
February 22, 2011 | 5 Comments
Here is the call recording from my interview with Monique Gallagher. On this call Monique walks you through a very powerful exercise so that you clarify your unconscious performance limit to earning money. This call is filled with great content and insight.
On this call with Monique you’ll learn:
- The #1 Self-talk demon that reinforces the ceiling on your income
- 5 Clear Signals Your Income is Flat-Lined and has no signs of rising at all
- An exercise to help you clarify the EXACT amount of money your unconscious is set to earn
You can listen to the call recording here. The call is in depth and runs about 74 Minutes.
Download MP3 [35.6 MB] to download right click “save-as”
Here is the UPL Graph so that you can draw your unconscious performance limit. You can grab a copy of the UPL Worksheet and follow along by clicking here: UPL Worksheet
with Monique Gallagher
This is an audio from Bob Doyle. Bob explains how to attract real money and control your financial destiny. He takes the Law of Attraction principles and integrates them with practicality. I not only got some of my own insights, but I highly recommend you listen to what Bob says if you really are committed to living a truly wealthy and abundant life.
In this audio recording, Bob Doyle explains:
- How to start the attraction process
- Two ingredients that put you into the perfect vibrational state to attract abundance
- How to start earning more money based on the rules YOU set
This is a special interview with my coach: Cybernetic Transposition Coach Monique Gallagher. In this interview Monique shares some really great content on manifesting wealth and abundance. It’s just over 40 minutes so you might want to grab a coffee and a piece of paper to take notes.
On this call you will learn:
- how to identify blockages that distract us from what is important
- a unique process for eliminating resistance and wealth blockages
- how to become more “in-tune” with your True Self and earn what you’re worth
How to Release Resistance That Prevents You From Attracting Wealth & Abundance
Click here to read more…
This is a guest post by Monique Gallagher from ctcoach.com
How many times have you been on fire with a project, enthusiastic, excited, engaged, then proceeded to a procrastination-dead-zone in near record time?
It feels like you are almost two different people one passionately wants to achieve, be more, do more; one is fearful, operating from an agenda that your visionary self didn’t choose. Your forward progress lacks consistency; on good days you take three steps forward and two steps back, but on bad days you move forward and backward at the same time. This is how I would define struggle: doing a lot but getting nowhere.
What’s happening here?
The short answer is that you are out of alignment with your True Self.
First, a quick definition: Your True Self is your inner voice, your intuition, your gut-self. It’s that internal spirit that has an intrinsic ability to know what is for your highest good. When you are in alignment with your core essence, your True Self, you have a source of powerful energy that assists you in creating your vision and has the know-how to craft its’ reality.
However, since birth, your True Self has likely taken some hard knocks. The echoes of your schooled brain – the voices of teachers, parents, siblings, spouse – are in conflict with your True Self. And my message to you is that ALL of your internal struggles come from a failure to align your relationships, your work, and your health choices with what your True Self knows is for your highest good. Your True Self is your cheerleader, your champion, your personal growth teacher, and much more.
Here are six signs of failure to align with your True Self:
- You’re often tired.
- You’ve lost your mojo, your drive and enthusiasm have evaporated.
- You doubt yourself and second-guess your decisions.
- You are extremely self-conscious, constantly wondering what others think of you.
- You procrastinate, putting off projects and decisions
- You tell yourself stories that things aren’t so bad in painful areas of your life.
You need to understand that when you continue to ignore your True Self’s attempt to get your attention, life becomes a consistent struggle. When the above six signs are not addressed the symptoms and the struggle deepens.
Symptoms of Not Living Your True Self
1. The only time you can truly relax is when you are alone. Since you are uncomfortable around new people, you restrict your interactions to familiar individuals. That way, you always know what to expect, so you can safely navigate your limited universe.
2. Your health begins to suffer. You experience digestive problems, insomnia, and/or constant fatigue, which could lead to auto-immune disorders.
3. You suppress your real feelings and become a people pleaser. Since you fear confrontation, you let your own needs go unmet. You continue to stuff your unmet needs. The resulting resentment of others demands eventually leads to explosions, creating conflict at work and at home.
4. You doubt your own abilities, so you follow one guru after another, putting others in the driver’s seat of your business or personal life. You use a mental whip to force yourself past your fears or comply with demands of your life.
5. You know that you want and need to let go and embrace new opportunities, but your schooled brain continues to assert that you must go along to get along. And by all means, don’t trust your gut feelings!
6. You start to micro manage yourself and others to maintain the image you want others to have of you, because you fear what will happen if they see you as the false imposter you really feel you are. You emanate such stress that you drive others away.
All of this sounds pretty grim, doesn’t it?
Let’s take a look at what living could be like when the struggle is released and your True Self is in the drivers seat.
Find Your Path of Ease
When you are listening to your True Self you become aligned with your core nature, you are operating and creating your life from a place of what is natural for you, your place of EASE. You are more in love with your self, your spouse, your children and your work.
Your personal and work reality suit who you are and you become less inclined to respond and react to the harsh taskmaster of your internalized critical parent. The feelings you had as a young child, so in love with life that you bounced out of bed each morning, eager for the days adventures are your constant companion.
That probably sounds like bliss, right? At this point you are probably wondering, “How do I align with my True Self?”
First, bear in mind that you may have been ignoring True Self’s messages for a very long time, and True Self has stopped trusting you to listen. Imagine that you have a friend who calls you, wanting to get together, and you are always unavailable. Call after call, you have no time for your friend. Eventually the calls dry up. If you want to reestablish the friendship, you must pursue it actively.
The same applies to your True Self. After years of tugging at your shirttails, pleading for a voice and being ignored, it no longer believes that you will listen so it has gone silent. You must coax it out again.
3 Ways to Connect with Your True Self
Here are 3 ways to Reconnect with your True Self:
1. For the next week, observe yourself and make a note of the things – the important things – that you aren’t doing (or saying you will do). Literally write out those messages. This process sends a message to your True Self that you are paying attention and want to listen to its voice again.
2. After you complete this exercise, read your notes. Then choose to take action on something you’ve been putting off. This does two things. First it gives you a sense of empowerment over your life AND sends a clear message to True Self you are listening and taking action. Your action can be finishing a project, delegating or releasing a project, clearing some clutter, or having a crucial conversation that is important to your well being.
3. Once you have established some communication with your True Self, take care to spend your time with people who support and motivate you to follow its’ voice. Be aware of (and avoid, if possible) people who sap your energy, dismiss your dreams and/or try to take charge of your life.
These hints will help you to reconnect with who you are at your core and you’ll experience a shift, a result.
However, bear in mind that as long as your critical parent/schooled voice continues to echo, it will drown out the soft voice of your True Self. To silence those echoes you must reconnect with your True Self.
Click here to tap into the deep treasures of your True Self.
Monique Gallagher teaches her clients how to break through their sabotaging mindset blockers, build lives in alignment with their true selves and raise their self worth. You can learn more about Monique on her blog: ctcoach.com
Must read books on personal growth. The books with a start (*) are my absolute favorites. I’ve read seventy-four of these books. The ones I haven’t read were recommended to me by close friends (and are now on my reading list). Be sure to scroll to the bottom and add your own:
- The Complete Conversations with God ~ Neale Donald Walsch *
- Using Your Brain for a Change ~ Richard Bandler *
- Unlimited Power ~ Anthony Robbins *
- Awaken the Giant Within ~ Anthony Robbins
- Don’t Shoot the Dog ~ Karen Pryor
- The Psychology of Persuasion ~ Robert Cialdini
- How to Win Friends and Influence People ~ Dale Carnegie
- The Mastery of Love ~ Don Miguel Ruiz
- Get the Life You Want ~ Richard Bandler
- Happier Than God ~ Neale Donald Walsch
- A Vision of Power and Glory ~ John Kehoe
- The Other Side and Back ~ Sylvia Browne
- Creative Visualization ~ Shakti Gawain
- Quantum Healing ~ Deepak Chopra
- Your Body’s Telling You: Love Yourself! ~ Lise Bourbeau *
- The Four Agreements ~ Don Miguel Ruiz
- Happy for No Reason: 7 Steps to Being Happy from the Inside Out ~ Marci Shimoff
- The Practice of Happiness ~ John Kehoe *
- The Power of Now ~ Eckhart Tolle
- Power vs Force ~ David R. Hawkins *
- Secrets for Success and Inner Peace ~ Dr. Wayne Dyer
- A New Earth ~ Eckart Tolle
- The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham ~ Esther and Jerry Hicks
- The 5 Rules of Thought ~ Mary T. Browne
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success ~ Deepak Chopra
- The Science of Success ~ James Arthur Ray
- Money and the Law of Attraction ~ Esther and Jerry Hicks *
- The Attractor Factor ~ Joe Vitale
- The Strangest Secret ~ Earl Nightingale *
- The Astonishing Power of Emotions ~ Esther and Jerry Hicks
- Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting ~ Lynn Grabhorn *
- Ask and It Is Given ~Â Esther and Jerry Hicks
- The Power of Intention ~ Dr. Wayne Dyer
- The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent ~ Esther and Jerry Hicks *
- The Secret ~ Rhonda Byrne
- The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships ~ Esther and Jerry Hicks
- The Lazy Way to Success ~ Frank Gratzon *
- Mind Power into the 21st Century ~ John Kehoe *
- The Mind Map Book ~ Tony Buzan
- The New Psycho-Cybernetics ~ Maxwell Maltz
- As a Man Thinketh ~ James Allen
- The Hidden Power ~ Judge Thomas Troward
- The Master Key System ~ Charles F. Haanel
- The Power of Self Mind Control ~ Burt Goldman
- The Biology of Belief ~ Bruce H. Lipton *
- Man’s Search for Meaning ~ Viktor Frankl
- The Power of Positive Thinking ~ Vincent Peale
- The Leader Who Had No Title ~ Robin Sharma
- Emotional Intelligence ~ Daniel Goleman
- You Can Have What You Want ~ Michael Neill
- Do One Thing Different ~ Bill O’Hanlon
- The World Is As You Dream It ~ John Perkins
- The One Minute Manager ~ Ken Blanchard
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari ~ Robin Sharma *
- Body Mind Mastery ~ Dan Millman
- You²: A High Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness ~ Price Pritchett *
- A Touch of Greatness ~ Frank Tibolt
- People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It! ~ Larry Winget *
- The Saint, The Surfer and the CEO ~ Robin Sharma
- Remember Everything You Read: 7 Day Speed Reading ~ Stanley D. Frank
- The Power of An Hour ~ Dave Lakhani
- Mastery: The Keys to Success and Long-Term Fulfillment ~ George Leonard
- The 80/20 Principle ~ Richard Koch
- It’s Not Over Until You Win ~ Les Brown
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ~ Stephen R. Covey
- Born To Win ~ Lewis Timberlake
- Who Will Cry When You Die ~ Robin Sharma
- The Road to Wealth ~ Robert G. Allen
- Six Thinking Hats ~ Edward de Bono
- Rules for Renegades ~ Christine Comaford-Lynch
- The Purple Cow ~ Seth Godin
- Ben Franklin: America’s Original Entrepreneur ~ Blaine McCormick
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got ~ Jay Abraham
- Multiple Streams of Income ~ Robert G. Allen
- Multiple Streams of Internet Income ~ Robert G. Allen
- Nothing Down for the 2000′s ~ Robert G. Allen
- E Myth Mastery ~ Michael E. Gerber
- How I Made My First Million on the Internet ~ Ewen Chia *
- Make Real Money on the Internet ~ Stephen Pierce
- The E Code ~ Joe Vitale and Jo Han Mok
- Good to Great ~ Jim Collins
- Unleashing the Ideavirus ~ Seth Godin
- You Were Born Rich ~ Bob Proctor
- Money, Success and You ~ John Kehoe
- The Science of Getting Rich ~ Wallace Wattles
- Busting Loose from the Money Game ~ Robert Scheinfeld *
- Think and Grow Rich ~ Napoleon Hill *
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind ~ T. Harv Eker *
- Speed Wealth ~ T. Harv Eker
- The Millionaire from Nazareth ~ Catherine Ponder
- It’s Not About the Money ~ Bob Proctor
- One Minute Millionaire ~ Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen
- Richest Man in Babylon ~ George Clason
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad ~ Richard T. Kiyosaki
- How to Get Lots of Money for Anything Fast ~ Stuart Lichtman
- The 4 Hour Work Week ~ Tim Ferris
- Take the Quantum Leap ~ Fred Alan Wolf
- Parallel Universes ~ Fred Alan Wolf
- The Holographic Universe ~ Michael Talbot *
- Mind into Matter ~ Fred Alan Wolf
- The Field ~ Lynn Mctaggart
Relationships and Communication
Spirituality and Well Being
Law of Attraction and Manifestation
Leadership and Peak Performance
Business and Entrepreneurship
Money and Wealth
Quantum Physics Reality
These books are linked to an affiliate program that I earn a commission on if you buy them. I don’t care if you buy them or not, I just wanted to share this list of awesome books with you :)