Free Book: The Genius Within YOU

Have you ever noticed that some people seem to jump from one opportunity to the next? One month they’re looking at stocks, then real estate and the month after they’re looking at the Internet for their ‘ticket to freedom’. Does this sound like someone you know?

I’ve spent 15 years of my life struggling to find meaning. At times I jumped around from job to job.

I finally found a career I love.

If you want to take the lid off your results, then you need to know who you really are. You need to understand and know what you want. You do this by becoming clear on your purpose.

My book, The Genius Within You: How to Unlock Your Life Purpose will show you how to do just that. I put this book together after going through my own journey of self-discovery.

It will show you how to unlock your inner genius, natural ability and life purpose. I wrote this ebook to help you make quick decisions, develop your natural talents and live your life purpose.

Here’s what else you’ll learn,

• What Napoleon Hill and Andrew Carnegie believed to be one of the most important principles to become a massive success.
  • The secret to uncover hidden blind spots.
  • The one problem that is paralyzing 95% of the population.
  • The one fatal mistake common among entrepreneurs.

You’ve got the gift within you. Just take a look inside and you’ll find it.

Download here: The Genius Within You

Steve

74 thoughts on “Free Book: The Genius Within YOU

1. Pingback: The Genius Within You | Hunter Nuttall . com

2. Ellen Wilson

Hi Steve,

Just finished reading your excellent ebook. The weird thing is I was going to do a blog post about a very similar topic, inner and outer authority. I feel this must be a moment of synchronicity. I hope you don’t mind linking to you when I write my post. I would like to share your insights with others. Thanks.

Ellen

3. T Edwards

Hi Steve
    I was just turned on to your site via http://www.hunternuttall.com and I really, really enjoyed your book. A couple of the points you made hit VERY close to home. I AM THE GUY THAT YOU WROTE ABOUT THAT SEEMED TO BOUNCE FROM PLACE TO PLACE NEVER FINDING FULFILLMENT. It’s nice to know that I’m not alone and that there’s hope for me yet.

T

4. Steve Post author

Hi T,

There’s always hope as long as you’re willing to continually re-examine those decisions you make about yourself moment to moment.

I’m glad you received value.

5. Pingback: Wilson’s Words and Pictures | Inner and Outer Authority

6. Ribeezie

Hunter Nuttall recommended your e-book so here I am! :-P But really, I just downloaded it and am looking forward to giving it a read. In the meantime, have a great week!

7. Pingback: Who Am I? « Casual Observations

8. Godson

I feel great whenever i read articles from this site. i believe that GOD in His own wisdom will always grant me the understanding He always give to help me carry these messages to others. thank you for this site.

9. Steve Post author

Godson –

that might be because you have these God-like powers and are yourself a co-creator of the Universe,

God speed and thank-you,

10. Pingback: This BORING post can make you RICH! - DO NOT CLICK! | The Freebie Guy

11. Pingback: Free Personal Development Ebooks

12. Pingback: Would You Rather Be Right or Happy? | Zen Habits

13. Steve Post author

Chuck,

You will be getting an email shortly to confirm your Opt-In and once you do that, an email with a link to download the ebook will be provided.

14. rachel

Amazing! Thank you so much! Once again…I knew KNEW I was searching for something in particular that i needed reminded of and there you were. You are fantasic
    have a day filled with wonder!
    Namaste

15. Pingback: Learning to Budget with the JARS System | Lock in a good rate.com

16. Pingback: Learning to Budget with the JARS System | usabestcreditreport

17. Pingback: Learning to Budget with the JARS System | Follow My Money - Financial Advicer, Money Management, Debt Free Tips

18. Pingback: Learning to Budget with the JARS System « Get Rich Slowly Talk

19. Pingback: Would You Rather Be Right or Happy? « Argerous Filosofos

20. Pingback: 9 Practical Ways to To Help Stay Focused | Test Blog

21. Pingback: 3 Jedi Mind Tricks to Feel Better in a Nanosecond

22. Pingback: Get Skinny and Be Successful

23. Pingback: 3 Mind Power Techniques to Become A Better Blogger

24. Pingback: 3 Mind Power Techniques to Become A Better Blogger | feed hat blog

25. Pingback: 3 Mind Power Techniques to Become A Better Blogger | TipTe.com

26. Pingback: 3 Mind Power Techniques to Become A Better Blogger

27. Pingback: 3 Mind Power Techniques to Become A Better Blogger | Byte Right Domains

28. Pingback: 3 Mind Power Techniques to Become A Better Blogger | bloggersexpose.com

29. Pingback: 3 Mind Power Techniques to Become A Better Blogger | Wizpress.com

30. Pingback: Technology feed Blog » 3 Mind Power Techniques to Become A Better Blogger

31. Pingback: 3 Mind Power Techniques to Become A Better Blogger | BloggWP

32. Pingback: Life Clerks » 3 Jedi Mind Tricks to Feel Better in a Nanosecond

33. Pingback: 9 Practical Ways to To Help Stay Focused « Simplify Blog

34. Pingback: La Bussola Della Vita » Preferisci Avere Ragione o Essere Felice?

35. John

I had an experience in Oct.2008 that has effected me to this day and because of it I don’t believe in accidents any more and began my search for a deeper truth and why i did not follow through. I was desperate the lottery was that night and I don’t know why I did what I did I had never consciously known about the law of attraction or even heard of it but in my desperation I prayed asking God,Jesus,My higher power and the universe to help me sleep on it and I woke up and hour before time for the Texas lottery wit the numbers 4,11,14,45,49,54 in my head like a screaming voice I had only 3 dollars to my name and needed it for gas to job hunt I could not convince myself to go buy the ticket and it has haunted me ever sense but I started to search for answers and that’s when I learned of the Law of the universe and the law or attraction and deliberate attraction from my study I have opened my mind to except that any thing you desire is ultimately possible I have not recreated that night in Oct, 2008 again but I really believe I will. I just don’t remember word for word what I said when I asked for help that night and God knows I’ve tried any input would be helpful

36. abhishek

Hi Steve,

I pretty recently stubble across your website. My initial impression was that it would be just another motivational site, however as I started reading your this book and couple of other, my first assumption changed.

Thanks a TON for sharing the book -to unlock the purpose of your life. Its been some time, I was desperately in search of purpose of my life and the thing which I love to do and I am passionate in doing it.

Your comments really helped me to introspect and to find what is most important to me.

Thanks again from bottom of my heart for sharing such a valuable gift!

Cheers,
    Abhishek

37. Pingback: 3 Tips to Improve Affirmations | Manifesting your desires...

38. Pingback: Attracting Debt? How to Stop it!

39. Tom

OK. I’m not the brightest of persons (there you go I’m giving negative feedback about myself!) I keep subscribing to your website, and I still can’t find how to download your free book on ‘The Genius Within’ or the ‘The Seven Prinicples In The Science Of Getting Rich’. I keep getting directed to the page to subscribe and then back to where I started.

Apart from that, I enjoy your site and videos. You seem to make sense. There are more things I’d like to comment (but it’s late over here – UK) and I think I’ll go to the other pages to where they’re more relevant. You make sense.

Thanks. Now if you can tell me how to download your books please. Thanks a lot.

40. Pingback: Quản lý tiền bằng phương pháp JAR | Tài chính tôi

41. Pingback: 2 Tricks That Help Overcome Procrastination

42. Pingback: 6 Reasons Why You Are Not More Productive

43. Pingback: 9 Practical Ways to To Help Stay Focused

44. jwinnovation

I really found this specific blog post , “Free Ebook: The Genius Within YOU
    | Manifesting your desires…”, very interesting and
    the blog post was in fact a fantastic read. Thank
    you,Kore