Building Self Esteem – 3 Techniques

Building your self esteem helps you gain the courage to pursue your dreams – no doubt about it. I believe it’s so important to actively living a successful and fulfilling life. When your self-image is aligned with your higher self, your physical reality shifts to that image.

Here are 3 techniques to “magnify” your self image:

Technique #1: Appreciate Yourself – make a list every morning of the things you appreciate about yourself. See this post: How to Get Gooder

47 thoughts on “Building Self Esteem – 3 Techniques

1. janice

Wow, me too this is just what I needed to hear. Thanks.

LOve your website and all of your hard work!!! WIsh you many successes…

2. Andy

Hey. Can you change your self-image by using the swish pattern and/or change its submodalities?… Yeah and nice blog Steve!

3. makeupghitti

thank u for making this video!!im gona watch it everyday so it can sink in my head…keep makin videos about this topic

4. Molly

Hi Steve,
    Love your techniques and really appreciate your efforts to help people with a free on line service like this.
    I really like this video and article about improving your self esteem. So I started making a list…and got stuck! 2 reasons
    1. I just cannot seem to come up with 25 Good things about myself.
    2. I don’t know what to do to put it them to action.
    I can send you the list I made via e-mail if you if you wouldn’t mind and maybe you can give me some suggestions to how to take some actions with my good things. I don’t want to postt them on your comments section. I will await your reply.
    Thank you so much once again for the great thing you are doing on line.

5. Steve Post author

@ Molly: What questions did you ask yourself when you were creating this list?? How much time did you spend asking those questions to yourself??

6. keke555788

i subscribed,your great.an i agree, you should make more videos like this on this topic,it really helps people like me.

7. MrCoriender

[..YouTube..] I feel that i have so much power but the engine is working at the minimum capability. I´ve been bullied sometimes in my live and i had a shity childhood. Do you think there is still time(i´m 26) to “erase” all my bad pass and become a much more self esteem person?

8. MrCoriender

9. 70k3r74m35

[..YouTube..] We all have access to a mental power that can change anything about ourselves. So long as we are conscious we have this capacity to change, so yes, it is definitely NOT too late! you should read anthony robbins’ ‘awaken the giant within’. Keep it simple- know and simply accept that the techniques you employ to cultivate self esteem WILL work.

10. 70k3r74m35

11. Truthfulfearinflator

[..YouTube..] To better your self-esteem, let go of materialism. stop worrying about what other people look like(whether they’re taller than you or shorter than you, it does not matter, realize that all people are created equal, whether you like this or not it is still true, however it is a better idea not to stick to things that make you fill uncomfortable if such they be); Concentrate on setting and achiving your goals in life; rely on positivity rather than on negativity& Morally correct actions/reactions.

12. Truthfulfearinflator

13. Truthfulfearinflator

there is everywhere spheres of negative influences we can grow in avoid them as much as possible.

14. Truthfulfearinflator

It depends on your energy and time input into improving those weak areas of one’s life. Most things, to be done, need initiative…dedication…focus…fact collection and evaluation(knowing is understanding and with understanding support for physical actions is provided by self and or other sources)…knowing and avoiding causes that weaken one’s focus on such undertakings

15. andrew

Wow, fantastic blog structure! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for?
    you made running a blog glance easy. The whole look of your web site is
    fantastic, as neatly as the content material!