3 Secrets to Creating a New Reality

Creating reality secrets. In this video I share 3 key insider secrets I’ve learned over the last couple of years about shifting reality. These secrets will help you shift reality and your life.

More on reality creation… see the 7 Day Manifestation Experiment.

27 thoughts on “3 Secrets to Creating a New Reality

1. MrVegiita

[..YouTube..] What you say makes sense… what can people do who has used this technique in a negative way for many years… and can’t stop it, and it’s self sabotaging…? A subconscious belief mechanism already exists where negative is good, positive is bad. How can this be converted to positive is good, negative is bad?

2. MrVegiita

3. Steve Post author

Hey MrVegitta… I understand what you’re saying about using the “story” technique in a negative way for many years and finding it almost impossible to change the story to the one you want… Just realize that not changing your story or changing your story is a choice… it’s YOUR choice. Choose wisely.

4. Megan Butke

Hi Steve,
    Just want to run past you the 3 point you make ….Believe

Last week there was a competition in our office as to which team decorates their work stations best . The decoration of our work stations were the best , even other teams acknowledged it . We strongly BELIEVED we would win . A 10 on the scale .However we didn’t win the first , second or even the third prize .

Do you still think that BELIEVE is essential for manifestation ?

Thanks & Regards,
    Megan

5. Stephane Lacroix

Hi Steve, Thanks for the tips. I can relate to the story about people who are competing for the worst story about their miserable life. Been there and I find it ironic, since these same people won’t even take action towards changing their situation. And again that points out to one of the tips you mentioned above. They don’t believe they can make a change, therefore never take action.

Great stuff man.

On my way to check out the 7 day manifestation experiment…see you on the other side :-)

Stephane

6. Steve Post author

@ Megan…. you bring up a very important question. You want to work on your beliefs… that’s a given… BUT, you also want to be very detached from the outcome… as if it doesn’t matter to you if you win or not. That’s detachment.

@ JustSh0ut… I’m assuming you mean the More Money Now Training Program… good for you… the first week is probably the most important. Apply what I share on that first training call and use the exercise daily. Your life will never be the same.

7. Steve Post author

Awesome Stephane! You’re completely right… people who don’t believe, don’t normally take action. Belief and action go hand-in-hand.

8. Justin Langer

Hello Steve,

Thanks for posting such a great video. I was reading the comments of the readers and found your answer in response to Megan’s question very insightful where you say that we need to work on our beliefs but also remain detached from the outcome at the same time.

May I humbly request you to post a video / article for the benefit of your readers as to how one can remain detached from the outcome while working on their beliefs at the same time . I believe all your readers will benefit immensely from such a video/article.

Best Regards,
    Justin

9. Baby

they are big help to get my mind back time by time. Just now I`ve found this wonderful site while i am sitting sleepless and they are helping me to make up my mind

10. MrVegiita

people with OCD rituals that must be done… or they can not function in society… they know the OCD rituals are technically not necessary but it must be done.
    Or people who have fear of success… they know success is good but they forsee that their success could easily come crashing down and make their situation worse so they don’t even bother to succeed…

11. MrVegiita

I hear you man… unfortunately, many people are struggling with a lot of problems that medical science can not diagnose… i’m exhausted too… i searched a lot on youtube to find out how to get better… Ekhart Tolle, Burt Harding, Bashar, Deepak Chopra, Abraham Hicks etc.. I have a handful of friends who also suffer from their own unique problems and have difficulty blending into society… I suffer from severe tremors most of the time but the Drs. say it’s not parkinsons, but i try to live

12. Amandagan000

Have u ever considered packing ur stuff and leave? Go somewhr that’s completely different, like some undeveloped small villages that has different lifestyles, different languages. Leave all the people u know for a while, leave the unfinished conversations and works, just go experience sth new, see if u can find sth new about life and urself?

13. MrVegiita

not to that extreme, but when i first started having problems, i felt getting my own place and living on my own, even with the financial support of my parents would have been a good idea.. so that i could build on my own for doing the laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping etc.. But I have one friend who had barely any money but went to live at many places, b/c he just couldn’t stay in the shadow of his parents and just went.. it wasn’t easy but now he is in Kauai Island Hawaii

14. used car sales

What i do not understood is actually how you’re not actually much more smartly-appreciated than you might be now. You are so intelligent. You understand therefore considerably in terms of this topic, produced me in my view consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t involved
    unless it’s something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. At all times handle it up!